Posted Date: January 24, 2012
Judging restrictions removed from Intro Program regulations effective immediately.
In order to simplify Intro Program regulations, the following paragraph (seventh bullet item under the "Events" section of Chapter 10) is deleted:
Intro Program classes may be offered the day before or during a regular sanctioned event on the event grounds and equipment provided:
- the judge for the Intro Program classes is not judging in the Championship or Performance classes (inc. tournaments)
- the Intro Program class courses are not derived from any courses from other programs
The following paragraph is added:
Intro Program classes may be offered the day before or during a regular sanctioned event on the event grounds and equipment, provided the Intro courses do not include any significant elements that may be found in the same class type (i.e., standard, jumpers, snooker and gamblers) being offered in the Championship, Performance or Junior Handler Programs, as follows:
- the gamble element shall be different
- the snooker configuration shall be different
- course flow shall not follow the flow as may be found in standard or jumpers
The effect of the new regulations are to permit the judge of record for a regular program event to officiate in the Intro Program classes when held in conjunction with the regular event.
Any questions regarding these regulations should be directed to email@example.com, or if by phone, to (972) 487-2200 x101.