Posted Date: September 18, 2017
Here are some tips and important information if you're attending Cynosport this year.
USDAA strives to make the Cynosport® World Games the best experience for you and your dog every year. We know for many of, you're using valuable vacation time away from work and family and traveling long distances. We appreciate your dedication to USDAA and hope this year is the best Cynosport® event yet!
Whether this year's event in Murfreesboro is your first Cynosport experience or you're a Cynosport seasoned veteran, here are a few things to help you prepare for this year's event.
- Remember to carefully check your initial and final confirmations to ensure all information is correct. If you have any questions, please email Helen McNenly, Trial Secretary, at email@example.com.
- Helen has a website that tracks entries she's received and processed to date, www.dognutmom.com, so if you're on the processed list and have not gotten a confirmation yet, remember to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your approved email addresses and check your spam folders too!
- Please be patient when contacting Helen with any questions. She will try to respond promptly. She does work full-time, has a family, provides secretarial services for other groups and competes in agility.
- Please review carefully all the details we provide you in your confirmation and on Cynosport.com.
- You can get up to the minute event news and updates by signing up for Event Alerts on Cynosport.com. The Event Alerts will give you the latest information straight to your email.
- If you signed up for Event Alerts for last year's event, you're good to go for this year.
- As a reminder, Event Alerts are only available via email.
- Starting on September 18, 2017 an Event update will be sent to subscribers every Monday.
- Course maps for each day will be available at a designated area each morning. We will announce where the course maps will be available once we determine the best, central location for competitors. There's no need to go to each ring for the maps. Course maps will also be available by 6:00 am Central Time on Cynosport.com.
- The Middle Tennessee State University and the Tennessee Miller Coliseum have a strict No Smoking Policy. Smoking is not permitted in any buildings, barns or outdoor areas.
- The 2017 Cynosport® World Games will take place indoors, on dirt, in the Tennessee Miller Coliseum. There are three rings in the main building and two rings in the back building, closest to the kenneling area.
- Crating will be outside, under cover in 10' x 10' horse stalls. There is a covered walkway between the kenneling area and the back building.
- Personal canopies are not allowed at this facility.