Posted Date: December 4, 2017
Report on November trial for Think Pawsitive LLC.
- Name of Club: Think Pawsitive Dog Training LLC
- Location: New Berlin, WI
- Event: USDAA Trial
- Dates: November 25-26, 2017
- Trial Chair and Secretary: Katie Oilschlager
- Judge: Carol Voelker
Think Pawsitive Dog Training held the trial in their 17,000 square foot agility arena located indoors with artificial turf. Titles earned were:
- ADCH Bronze - Sue Fregien and Ember
- PDCH - Katie Oilschlager and Merit
- Advanced Standard - Deb Guzman and Bond
Reports Katie Oilschlager: Mike Mertes and Fudge earned their Performance I, along with earning 2nd Place in Gamblers, 2nd Place in Snooker, and 3rd Place
in Jumpers. This was just their second USDAA trial - they have worked so hard as a team training
at Think Pawsitive and working towards their goals! Mike says, "The courses were very fun and
presented a variety of challenges. The Sunday events were particularly challenging, which I appreciated, as they allowed Fudge and I to practice our skills and grow further as a team.
We thoroughly enjoyed the weekend as a whole!"